- Footballtraining4all: Ostje, established in Maldegem, Chamber of Commerce no. 220.127.116.114 .
- Customer: the person with whom Footballtraining4all has entered into an agreement.
- Parties: Footballtraining4all and customer together.
- Consumer: a customer who is an individual acting for private purposes.
- These terms and conditions will apply to all deliveries of products by or on behalf of Footballtraining4all.
- Parties can only deviate from these conditions if they have explicitly agreed upon in writing.
- The parties expressly exclude the applicability of supplementary and/or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or of third parties.
- All prices used by Footballtraining4all are in euros, are inclusive of VAT.
- Footballtraining4all is entitled to adjust all prices for its products or services, shown in its shop, on its website or otherwise, at any time.
Samples / models
The customer has received a trial version of the software, he cannot derive any rights from this other than that it is an indication of the nature of the product, unless the parties have explicitly agreed that the products be supplied conform to the sample or model.
- A payment period is the period for which a customer pays an amount.
- An agreement between the customer and FT4A is entered into for a payment period of one year.
- Please note that the transaction amount will be charged directly to your credit card at the time of the transaction.
- After the expiry of that period, the agreement is always automatically renewed with the same payment period, unless the customer has canceled before the start of the new period. The customer will be notified of the extension 30 days in advance.
- The new pay period starts on the first day after the current pay period ends.
- For the sake of completeness, it should be stated that payment periods do not apply to one-off products and services (packages 4 - 5 and 6).
- It is possible to use a test version of the software for 5 days.
- When purchasing the software, one indicates that the software has been tested on his computer device.
- A refund only takes place when the customer can demonstrate that any error is related to the software offered.